Saturday, February 23, 2013

GOODREADS

Hi Lovely Readers, I'm on goodreads now (finally!); it is a lot of fun choosing novels I've read to highlight and recommend. I shall only recommend what I like and what inspires me! I'm just getting my profile together but if anyone would like to join me as a friend that would be fantasmagorical. I'm so excited for the Oscars on Sunday. I have a little party and try to choose my fave dresses and see if my picks win. This year it is so hard to choose winners, there have been many great films made (I loved Argo, Django Unchained and Beasts of the Southern wild was a surprise and a revelation). I'd love to hear the favorites of other readers & film buffs so drop me a line if that's possible. I know, this blog appears to have no comment spaces but I'm working on it (I need a tech expert!) At the moment I am thrilled people are reading Wuthering Nights. I have been uploading a chapter every few days. Wuthering Nights is a very gothic, vampiric YA but I think you'll enjoy the epic, bittersweet English romance that weaves through it... and see some similarities between the storyline in my gothic intergenerational tale and the classic Wuthering Heights on which it is based. Have a great weekend & thanks so much to the wonderful readers who have messaged me! It's awesome to hear from you. I've been very busy working on 'Popular' - which is a bit like a companion novel to Pride & Princesses because Phoebe narrates the prologue etc. I can't wait for you all to read it!